Back in the 1980’s when the first smart calculator was released; it was touted to be the thing to own. The same was the case when the first smart phones were released. Today, everybody has smart phones in their pockets.
What people do not have is a smart watch. Talking about smart watches, just like smart phones, Android OS seems to dominate the smart watch market as well. Yes, Android smart phones are the new in thing today and companies are utilising the demand by manufacturing new sleek and elegant looking smart watches that well, look lovely to say the least. The Android watch-phone has been in the news a lot lately. You have heard of its features, you have read its reviews, you have heard about its capabilities from that tech-crazy friend of yours. Now you are wondering whether to buy it or not, how much of the praise it has received is true. We make your job easy – here we separate the wheat from the chaff and tell you five reasons why we think you want – no, wait, need – an Android watch-phone.
1. Because it’s not just called a watch-phone. It is not just a watch-‘phone’ for the sake of the name. You can actually use it as a practical phone. To use it as phone, you can either pair it with a Bluetooth handset or you can use it hands-free, too, because it has built-in speakers as well as microphones. To top it all off, it has a talk-time of five hours and a standby time of a whopping five days. A serious ‘phone’ contender here, no doubt about that.
2. Because it has a camera. Yes, not only does the watch function as a watch, the phone actually let you call with a considerable talk-time and stand-by time, but you can click pictures too. Should be called watch-‘smart’ phone, if we name it according to its capabilities.
3. Because no modern device is complete if it doesn’t allow you to belt out your favourite music. You can also use it for music and videos. It has a multimedia player, an mp3 music recorder and mp4 video capabilities. Music can also be played through Stereo Bluetooth capabilities.
4. Because, hey, it also has a USB right inside it (no chance of losing the USB connector this time, like you always lose the one with your phone). One of the edges of the wristband end in a USB connector that can be connected to a computer system to facilitate file management.
5. Because, come on, it’s cool – a watch, a phone, a camera, a multimedia player and a USB connector all on your wrist in a neat little device – what more could you want?